Monday, July 2, 2012

A Piece of Paradise

Photobucket
I wish all outfit photo shoots could be taken here.
untitled_collage_web-large
Somehow basically everything I am wearing is from Target, except the tights... and those might even be, too. I like that the life of these items spans over at least 4 years though. The mot recent purchase being this super lightweight dress that I snatched up on clearance. 
f74885f6
Photobucket
Left rings are Target; Right is Macy's
Photobucket
Can you imagine having a home so near the ocean? It's beyond the realm of my life expectations to dream of such richness. But when you think about "icing on the cake" type future fantasies, oceanfront property sounds like heaven. 
Photobucket
The salty ocean air is enough to sell it. 
Photobucket
I wonder what people in these large, beautiful coastal homes do for a living.
Photobucket
I also wonder if most of them are purely vacation homes. It appeared like most of them were.
Photobucket
It's interesting to me that these beautiful seaside towns seem to be mostly tourist destinations. How come there is generally such a separation between the areas where we work, and those where we play? Shouldn't we have flocked to the Land's most beautiful coastal destinations to set up shop and society? 
Photobucket
Clearly, urban planners and I should talk.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For realz, yo. i want to have a home by the sea! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this dress! So lightweight and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I especially love that mustard colored cardigan, so cute! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. JesTheMilitantBakerJuly 5, 2012 at 9:48 PM

    "living in sin" is probably my favorite description of a relationship ever. Can I steal it for my about me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, if only I were the copyright owner! =D 
    Of course. Ride in the sin wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JesTheMilitantBakerJuly 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

     You know what I mean... I would feel weird about posting it in my About 'cause you were clever first. Dumb. Anywho, you're rad. love from Tucson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are also rad. i'm bloglovin' you now. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dress! Looked at it over and over at Target and you look so fantastic in it, it makes me sad I didn't buy it!

    And I agree... why aren't we all living next to the ocean? Especially the Pacific. No other ocean in the world can rival it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place looks amazing. AMAZING!
    p.s. I too love the "living in sin" description. My hubby and I did that for several years before getting pregnant on purpose (gasp!) and finally tying the knot when I was 5 months pregnant (double gasp!). Who cares, man. Love is love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...